Saturday, January 26, 2019

Im writing here because i know nobody is going to see it.

I don't know what to do. Since my stroke nothing has been the same. Head hurts all the time, no energy at all, leg hurts too, i feel like i'm about to have a heart attack all the time.

I want to ask for help, but I also know that noone can help me right now.

I'm supposed to be strong, supposed to be smart and capable. But, its all i can do to just write this down.

I miss my family. Mom and Dad would know what to do. I hope they have found peace, because i won't. the only thing keeping me from killing myself is my brother. I can't leave him alone. he wouldn't understand.

Be careful what you wish for, kids. You might just get it. I wanted to be alone, Now i am.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I found this through this: https://youtu.be/uS5xR7jBxDw video which you left a comment on two years ago. I don't know you but sounds like you are going a rough time. I am too. Get well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want, you can write some more and I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete